Sometimes you can’t explain what you see in a person. It’s just the way they take you to a place where no one else can.
— 5:00 p.m. (Please don’t ever think of me as a mistake)
Hello guys!!!! Do you still know me? I’ve been inactive for two months because…
- My phone got snatched. That mini-heart attack! I went to my guy’s house in Cubao so I rode a bus going home to Malabon. I was reading Thirteen Reasons Why and I was about to finish that pdf file. Like, ten more pages left!!! Ugh. I rode an ordinary bus and that freaking snatcher jumped outside the window then gotcha! I lost my phone. Goodbye, my Flare 2.0. It’s really sad because the money I used to buy that came from my allowance. I bought a new one but I think it’s temporary only. It sucks. I need a part-time job, seriously!!!!
- I’ve been busy with school stuff. My favorite subject right now is Trigonometry. Yay! I’m loving Math. Things change right? Heehee. While on my drawing class, we started doing isometric and orthographic figures. I thank the heavens above because I took drafting when I was in senior high school.
- I’ve been busy with my ig shop. Feel free to visit it! I’m giving discounts! It’s fun to meet new people. I’ve met a blogger. Her ig username is virmiel. She is Dianne Dulfo. Idk but her name is really familiar. I think I am following her here in Tumblr.
- My guy and I are doing great! We’ve been together for three months! 100 days together tomorrow. Hihi. Time flies so fast! We celebrated our 2nd month at Eastwood, that was my first time there. While on our 3rd month, it was unplanned because something happened. He told me he was supposed to buy me flowers but it’s so expensive, right. I like flowers but I like food more! Haha. Last Friday, it was our educational tour in Art App. We were bus seatmates! He was supposed to accompany me to Malabon but he got sick during the travel so I accompany him in Cubao instead. We ate at KFC and we saw Randy Santiago there! Haha.
- WELL. THANK YOU MY LOVELY FOLLOWERS!!! I MISS YOU ALL, REALLY!
What could I say? Despite you being an asshole, or maybe because of it, I’d like to rip off your clothes and have your babies.
Michelle Hodkin, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
I would be a morning person, if morning happened around 1pm
You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters? She’s not perfect—you aren’t either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break—her heart. So don’t hurt her, don’t change her, don’t analyze and don’t expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she’s not there.
— Bob Marley
And just like that, I was completely, utterly, and entirely, his.
— Michelle Hodkin, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
Isla and the Happily Ever After
I would still choose you even in after life, even in parallel universe, even in another world because my love for you is a cycle that I never wanted to end.
— sweet trances #11, V.I.